Saturday, April 17, 2010

What we've been up to...



Okay...It's been a while sense I last posted. I'm going to try to post more regularly, but it seems like there's either nothing going on to post about or we're so busy I don't have time!


The major thing we've been doing is gardening. We were blessed in our gardening last year, and we are doing it again this year! I love gardening! It is so wonderful to get our food straight from God...It reminds me that He is our provider and with His blessing the garden grows! We are getting lettuce and spinach now, our potatoes and green beans are coming up, we planted cucumbers and squash a week ago, and we just planted the tomatoes Wednesday. We are in the middle of making tomato cages right now...we learned our lesson about cheap tomato cages last year. :-)


Michael bought a little trailer off of Craigslist tonight to take his mower around in. Hopefully he will get some yard work jobs this summer!   


We are going to Texas this week and staying with some family for about four days. I'm hoping to get some good driving time in this trip ( yes, I still need hours in before I get my licence).


We've had some birthdays around here lately, and some big sewing projects to go along with them. It was a lot of fun and I hope to get some pictures up soon.


Well, I gotta run~


Brittney