Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of 2010


Wow. It's just about over. In a way, it seems like a long year. On the other hand, time seems to fly. We have been blessed this year~ we have met new friends, strengthened friendships with old ones, and have had some exciting opportunities. The "exciting opportunities" are all very diverse~ unique in their own way.
They include being involved in our local farmers market selling gift items, going to Vision Forum's Baby Conference, having my grandmother move up here close to us, going to a boot and saddle show in TX, learning how to butcher a goat, trying to tan a goat hide, creating a new laundry system, and finally, the launch of my dad's new business Answer Soft.
There are probably more things, they just have slipped my mind at this moment :-)  I hope everyone had a wonderful year~

BTW~ I'm looking for a good Bible reading plan for 2011. Any suggestions? I love being able to interact with y'all now~ this is great.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have had a full year, Brittney! It's great to be able to stay in touch with you now!

2010 was filled with many un-expected events for our family, but the Lord has been so good to us! In June my dad had a quadruple bypass surgery on his heart, which came as a complete surprise. In October my grandpa had open heart surgery and had a lot of complications afterward. Then my Aunt came down with bacterial meningitus two weeks ago, and was very ill. But the Lord was so very merciful to us all through that. There have also been many joys in seeing one of my sisters come to know the Lord, to grow in my walk with Him, make many new friends, etc.

This year I'm going to read the Bible through from Genesis to Revelation. If you would like I could find you the link to the plan I'm using.

Many blessings to you in 2011!

Amy

~Brittney said...

Amy,
I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with you now. It sounds like you have had a very full year! I hope that everyone in your family is recovering and in good health. I would love to get a link to your reading plan- I've used two other plans in the past, but I would like to do something different this year.
Tell everyone I said Hi~

Blessings,

Brittney

The Chatham Family said...

Brittney, I'm using the Life Journal Reading Plan for this year. You read through the Old Testament 1 time, and the New Testament 2 times. There is a 'Life Journal' you can order for around $6 that includes the plan and a lot of other neat things. I am really looking forward to starting mine!!!
Here are a couple of links:
http://store.lifejournal.cc/classiclifejournal-teal.aspx
http://www.lifejournal.cc/bible/

Have a blessed New Year!!!
~Brooke

~Brittney said...

Thanks Brooke! I'll check into it.

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittney,

Here's a link to the Bible reading plan that I'm using (It's a PDF document): http://www.wavechurch.com/FAITHNETWORK_USERFILESTORE/filecabinet/ministries/4765e99b-687d-4d40-89b9-4a846f411962/straightthru.pdf

Yes, it was a very full year, and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2011 will hold!!

Amy