Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quilts!

Here are some pictures of the quilts that Brianna and I made last year. We worked on them off and on all year and finally finished around the first of December. We also made one for my grandfather in December, but we didn't get any pictures of it. :-(

     
 The one on the left is Brianna's, and mine is on the right.

I'm so excited about the way they turned out! We're trying to decide on what kind of quilt to do next. I'm leaning towards a lap quilt, but there is a fabric collection at Hancock's that is screaming at me to make into a baby girl quilt....Hmmm.....

 Brianna hand quilted dragonflies on hers, and I did swirls on mine.


6 comments:

The Chatham Family said...

They are both so beautiful and nicely done!!! Congratulations on two great pieces of work. ;)

Brooke

~Brittney said...

Thanks Brooke! You did a great job on yours too! I look forward to seeing it in person sometime.

The Chatham Family said...

LOVE the quilts!! They both turned out SO cute!!! Can't wait to see the quilts in person!! Looking forward to the next sewing day . . . hopefully next week ( as long as we are not STILL sick!)

Brittney

Anonymous said...

Oh, those turned out so pretty, Brittney! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm working on a hand quilting project right now, as well!

Blessings,
Amy

~Brittney said...

Thanks y'all!
Brittney- I hope your family gets well soon. I can't wait for the next sewing day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittney!
I just wanted to let you know that I am having a give-away at my blog. If you would like to enter that would be wonderful!! I hope that you are having a lovely day!
Blessings,
Amy